Dr. Alexander H. Levis
Dr. Alexander H. Levis is a University Professor of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering and head of the System Architectures Laboratory of the C3I Center at George Mason University. For the past 20 years, Dr. Levis has conducted basic and applied research in and taught many aspects of command and control. He served as the Chief Scientist of the U.S. Air Force for three years where he advised the Chief of Staff and Secretary of the Air Force on a wide range of scientific and technical issues.
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022