Gordon J. Sprague
Gordon J. Sprague is currently the owner and operator of a working Vermont dairy farm and an Antique Auto Private Collection Museum in Gulf Breeze, Florida. After serving in the Air Force and obtaining his degrees, Mr. Sprague worked in Parks and Recreation in several cities. Mr. Sprague then served as the Assistant to the President for Fogelman Properties and as a Mutual Fund Money Manager for AIM in Houston where he marketed investment products to financial advisors.
- A2PEX project leads latest edition of IHMC newsletter
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Mark Shelhamer talk about human spaceflight and missions to Mars
- IHMC supports veterans’ transition to civilian work through SkillBridge program
- Team crafts tool to track neurological function in divers for Office of Naval Research
- Bayou Texar project recruited residents for watershed monitoring
- STEM-Talk: Dr. John Ioannidis on flaws in COVID-19 response
- Triumph Gulf Coast funding supports IHMC purchase of cutting-edge gene sequencer
- WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
- IHMC researchers to help build testing environment to improve operator awareness.