Dick Baker is currently working on special projects for the area’s Wendy’s franchise owner. A leader in the Pensacola business community, Mr. Baker has been involved for many years in residential subdivision development and banking in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Mr. Baker currently serves on the boards of the University of West Florida and Sacred Heart Health Systems and he is the recipient of the Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce PACE Community Leader of the Year award for past service with other community organizations.
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022