STEM-Talk’s “Ask Me Anything” tackles AI, hypersonics, fasting and more
It’s time for another Ask Me Anything episode where STEM-Talk cohost Dawn Kernagis asks Ken questions submitted by listeners.
— Whether AI is becoming sentient.
— How women in midlife might protect their bodies from the negative effects of a slowing metabolism.
— A Stanford study that compared a low-carbohydrate diet with a Mediterranean diet.
— Whether fasting helps optimize cognitive performance.
— The future of hypersonic technology.
— And a lot more.
If you have a question after listening to today’s episode or any episode of STEM-Talk, email your question to STEM-Talk Producer Randy Hammer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEM-Talk is the podcast of IHMC, a not-for-profit research institute of the Florida University System. Researchers at IHMC pioneer science and technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities. For more information, visit ihmc.us.
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022
- Science Saturdays start 2023 with sessions on robotics, roller coasters, human performance and more
- Dr. James Allen named fellow by Association for Computational Linguistics
- IHMC launches 2023 Evening Lecture Series in January
- Dr. Gwen Bryan shares the future of exoskeletons in latest “STEM-Talk”
- STEM-Talk chats with Dr. Dan Pardi on flipping the focus to “actual health”
- Exoskeleton research at IHMC moving forward