STEM-Talk: “Ask Me Anything” episode tackles AI, hypersonics, fasting and more
It’s time for another Ask Me Anything episode where STEM-Talk cohost Dawn Kernagis asks Ken questions submitted by listeners.
In this episode, available wherever you listen to podcasts, Ken and Dawn weigh in on:
— Whether AI is becoming sentient.
— How women in midlife might protect their bodies from the negative effects of a slowing metabolism.
— A Stanford study that compared a low-carbohydrate diet with a Mediterranean diet.
— Whether fasting helps optimize cognitive performance.
— The future of hypersonic technology.
— And a lot more.
If you have a question after listening to today’s episode or any episode of STEM-Talk, email your question to STEM-Talk Producer Randy Hammer at email@example.com.
STEM-Talk is the podcast of IHMC, a not-for-profit research institute of the Florida University System. Researchers at IHMC pioneer science and technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities. For more information, visit ihmc.us.
- A2PEX project leads latest edition of IHMC newsletter
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Mark Shelhamer talk about human spaceflight and missions to Mars
- IHMC supports veterans’ transition to civilian work through SkillBridge program
- Team crafts tool to track neurological function in divers for Office of Naval Research
- Bayou Texar project recruited residents for watershed monitoring
- STEM-Talk: Dr. John Ioannidis on flaws in COVID-19 response
- Triumph Gulf Coast funding supports IHMC purchase of cutting-edge gene sequencer
- WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
- IHMC researchers to help build testing environment to improve operator awareness.