Ryan Tilley Appointed to the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors
FloridaWest EDA is pleased to announce that Ryan Tilley of the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition has been appointed to the FloridaWest Board of Directors by the Escambia County Commission. Tilley joins Karen Sindel as one of the two county appointees to serve the community on the economic development alliance board.
Ryan is currently the Director of Strategic Program Execution and Innovation at the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC) and is also a partner in two Pensacola based software engineering companies. Prior to joining IHMC, Ryan was the Chief Operating Officer for VetCV Inc., a software application company focused on supporting Veterans and their families.
Ryan was also the COO for KontactIntelligence Inc., a leading healthcare industry physician recruitment software platform.
Ryan earned his master’s in Business Administration as well as Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Global Economics from the University of West Florida. He also received his master’s certificate in Entrepreneurship from the University of West Florida. He is married to his lovely wife Kelly and together they have two amazing sons.
“With his experience with technology based companies, Ryan Tilley will be a key asset to our board,” said Scott Luth, FloridaWest. “With our current focus on building the Cyber Security assets in Escambia County, we are looking forward to working with Ryan to create jobs and establish new business.”
“I have a passion for the Northwest Florida region,” Ryan said, “and I am looking forward to driving successful, sustainable, and responsible economic development for our community.”
- STEM-Talk: Don Layman on the role of dietary protein in muscle, health, and disease
- Fall Evening Lecture Series kicks off with expert in autonomous ocean robotics
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Josh Hagen on performance lessons from athletes, warfighters
- Back-to-school means back to Science Saturdays at IHMC
- Robotics Camp fires students’ STEM excitement through hands-on learning
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Chris McCurdy on kratom and pain management
- IHMC researchers collaborating with American Magic team
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Brian Cole on advances in knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries
- IHMC honors seven colleagues with emeritus status