Ryan Tilley Appointed to the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors
FloridaWest EDA is pleased to announce that Ryan Tilley of the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition has been appointed to the FloridaWest Board of Directors by the Escambia County Commission. Tilley joins Karen Sindel as one of the two county appointees to serve the community on the economic development alliance board.
Ryan is currently the Director of Strategic Program Execution and Innovation at the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC) and is also a partner in two Pensacola based software engineering companies. Prior to joining IHMC, Ryan was the Chief Operating Officer for VetCV Inc., a software application company focused on supporting Veterans and their families.
Ryan was also the COO for KontactIntelligence Inc., a leading healthcare industry physician recruitment software platform.
Ryan earned his master’s in Business Administration as well as Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Global Economics from the University of West Florida. He also received his master’s certificate in Entrepreneurship from the University of West Florida. He is married to his lovely wife Kelly and together they have two amazing sons.
“With his experience with technology based companies, Ryan Tilley will be a key asset to our board,” said Scott Luth, FloridaWest. “With our current focus on building the Cyber Security assets in Escambia County, we are looking forward to working with Ryan to create jobs and establish new business.”
“I have a passion for the Northwest Florida region,” Ryan said, “and I am looking forward to driving successful, sustainable, and responsible economic development for our community.”
- UWF and IHMC announce inaugural director for Intelligent Systems and Robotics doctoral program
- IHMC and Andrews Research and Education Foundation announce partnership to conduct research projects
- Ryan Tilley Appointed to the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors
- The most important, innovative company to open in Ocala in the past 20 years.
- IHMC CEO named to National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence
- IHMC a finalist in Toyota Mobility Challenge
- UWF partners with IHMC to develop first intelligent systems and robotics Ph.D. in Florida
- Drone program with City of Pensacola Police Department
- Levin Center for IHMC Research wins AIA Florida’s People’s Choice Award