Dr. William Mularie (emeritus)
Dr. William Mularie currently serves as CEO of the nonprofit Telework Consortium, Inc. in Herndon, VA. He has served previously as Deputy Director of the National Imagery and Mapping Agency for Systems and Technology and as the Director of the Information Systems Office at DARPA. His major research interests and publications are in data recording, communications, optics, and materials science.
- Experts in spatial disorientation review innovations to mitigate risks of aviation mishaps
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life