Alain T. Rappaport, MD PhD
Alain T. Rappaport, MD., is the vice-chair of the IHMC Board of Directors. He is a scientist and Internet and software entrepreneur, is co-founder and CEO of Nudgit, Inc., an Internet company focused on intelligent choice. He specializes in robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), health care and medicine. He also created and managed Medstory, Inc., a company focused on intelligent search in health and medicine which Microsoft acquired in 2007.
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022