Unity Programming Intern
IHMC is currently seeking a Unity development Intern to work with our virtual reality research team.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Ideal Candidate: We are seeking talented interns who are passionate about programming to work with a team to drive research success. Applicants must be capable of functioning in both a tight-knit team and independently for extended periods of time. The ideal candidate should have experience in C# and Unity with a preferred background in 3-D Modeling.
- Familiar with C#
- Experienced with Unity
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain quality control
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Authorization to work in the United States (US Citizen or Green Card)
- Work on site during internship in Pensacola FL
- 3-D Modeling
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unity Programming Intern – YourLastName” and include the following:
- Current resume in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_Resume.pdf”.
- Cover letter in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_CoverLetter.pdf”
- Download this Pre-Interview Questionnaire pdf, fill it out and attach it.
In the cover letter:
- Describe your relevant experience.
- Discuss why you are interested in an internship at IHMC.
- Provide email and phone number for three (3) professional references.
**Application is considered incomplete until all items are submitted.**
Location: Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC), Pensacola, FL
This job requires US citizenship.
IHMC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.