Robotics Lab Coordinator
Starting Date: As soon as possible, depending on applicant’s availability.
IHMC is seeking a Robotics Lab Coordinator for a full-time role in Pensacola, FL. The Robotics Lab Coordinator interfaces regularly with other internal and external team members, research scientists, and administrative personnel, and is responsible for the support of all Robotics programs. This role will assist with event coordination, as well as numerous programmatic responsibilities.
Ideal Candidate: We are seeking individuals who have experience working on multi-disciplinary teams to drive research success. Applicants must be capable of functioning both in a tight-knit team and independently for extended periods of time.
- Facilitating the monitoring, tracking, completion, and delivery of robotics project deliverables and reporting requirements,
- Facilitating the tracking of robotics project inventory,
- Creation and management of robotics invoices, purchase orders, etc.,
- Tracking and delivering on grant/program reporting,
- Coordination and facilitation of educational outreach programs,
- Developing and implementing new processes as required,
- Additional duties as assigned.
The candidate must work well within a team of research scientists, as well as administrative personnel. They should have excellent communication skills and be able to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly. The candidate should also be self-motivated, should be able to solve challenges without significant assistance, and should pro-actively seek to help the rest of the IHMC team reach their goals.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Experience collaborating with multiple programs, projects, and teams
- Excellent computers kills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Atlassian Tools ,Slack, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Availability to work night and weekend hours on occasion as required
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Strong experience in programmatic coordination to include:
- Deliverable tracking
- Inventory management
- Event coordination
- Experience working in not-for-profit research environments
- Experience working with mechanical, electrical, and software engineers
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Robotics Lab Coordinator – YourLastName” and include the following:
- Current resume in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_Resume.pdf”.
- Cover letter in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_CoverLetter.pdf”
**Application is considered incomplete until all items are submitted.**
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Location: Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC), Pensacola, FL
IHMC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.