Starting Date: As soon as possible, depending on applicant’s availability.
IHMC is currently seeking a Research Associate to work with the Human Performance and Resilience team. IHMC continues to develop and grow its Human Performance and Resilience portfolio of research programs and has a growing need for research support. Individuals hired will work with our interdisciplinary human performance team as well as interact and collaborate with members of the Robotics/Exoskeleton team and AI/Computer science personnel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading-edge, interdisciplinary team conducting human research across a wide range of focus areas (e.g., physiology, neuroscience, muscle biology, rehabilitation, elite performance) .
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Ideal Candidate: We are seeking individuals who are passionate about human performance and have experience working on multi-disciplinary teams to drive research success. Applicants must be capable of functioning both in a tight-knit team and independently for extended periods of time.
CRC applicants should have experience working in laboratories, managing a portfolio of programs, developing and executing methods of procedures (MOPs), and working with Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) to ensure program success.
- Bachelor’s degree physiology, biology, biochemistry, or a highly related field
- Laboratory experience in cell and molecular biology, histology, and biospecimen processing
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to help develop and adhere to standard operating procedures
- Troubleshoot, and maintain quality control
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, data management software)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree physiology, biology, biochemistry, or a highly related field
- Experience working with military cohorts
Email to email@example.com with the subject line “Clinical Research Coordinator – YourLastName” and include the following:
- Current resume in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_Resume.pdf”.
- Cover letter in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_CoverLetter.pdf”
**Application is considered incomplete until all items are submitted.**
Location: Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC), Pensacola, FL
IHMC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.