WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
Everyone likes company — and IHMC is no exception.
More than 350 people came through our doors for 2023’s Robotics Open House. The family-friendly event allowed IHMC researchers to share some of what they do with students and families.
We had a great time showcasing our work in robotics, virtual reality experiences, human performance research projects, data visualization, and more. If you couldn’t be there, here’s a little of what you missed.
For students to get an IHMC experience, we have two upcoming opportunities: Science Saturday on April 22 for students in grades 3-6, and summer Robotics Camp June 5-8 in Pensacola. Sign up today.
- STEM-Talk: Don Layman on the role of dietary protein in muscle, health, and disease
- Fall Evening Lecture Series kicks off with expert in autonomous ocean robotics
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Josh Hagen on performance lessons from athletes, warfighters
- Back-to-school means back to Science Saturdays at IHMC
- Robotics Camp fires students’ STEM excitement through hands-on learning
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Chris McCurdy on kratom and pain management
- IHMC researchers collaborating with American Magic team
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Brian Cole on advances in knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries
- IHMC honors seven colleagues with emeritus status