WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
Everyone likes company — and IHMC is no exception.
More than 350 people came through our doors for 2023’s Robotics Open House. The family-friendly event allowed IHMC researchers to share some of what they do with students and families.
We had a great time showcasing our work in robotics, virtual reality experiences, human performance research projects, data visualization, and more. If you couldn’t be there, here’s a little of what you missed.
For students to get an IHMC experience, we have two upcoming opportunities: Science Saturday on April 22 for students in grades 3-6, and summer Robotics Camp June 5-8 in Pensacola. Sign up today.
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Michael Leon on the power of olfaction enrichment to ameliorate dementia symptoms
- IHMC hosts Dynamic Walking Conference in May 2024 drawing robotics experts from across the world
- Dr. Tom Jones Evening Lecture on March 15 includes book signing by Bodacious Bookstore
- STEM-Talk: Mark Mattson on the brain’s most important neurotransmitter
- IHMC Newsletter highlights human-machine teaming research and more
- STEM-Talk: Marc Hamilton on the metabolic power behind the soleus push-up
- Science Saturdays welcome students with new sessions in 2024
- Evening Lecture series kicks off 2024 highlighting power of Internet of Things
- STEM-Talk: Sten Stray-Gundersen on blood-flow restriction training and cardiovascular exercise physiology