The most important, innovative company to open in Ocala in the past 20 years.
The February 2019 issue of Ocala Style has named IHMC as the most important, innovative company to open in Ocala in the past 20 years. You can read the article here, https://issuu.com/ocalastyle/docs/0219os_book/32
- IHMC and Andrews Research & Education Foundation announce partnership to conduct research projects
- Ryan Tilley Appointed to the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors
- The most important, innovative company to open in Ocala in the past 20 years.
- IHMC CEO named to National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence
- IHMC a finalist in Toyota Mobility Challenge
- UWF partners with IHMC to develop first intelligent systems and robotics Ph.D. in Florida
- Drone program with City of Pensacola Police Department
- Levin Center for IHMC Research wins AIA Florida’s People’s Choice Award
- Kernagis wins Outstanding Young Scientist Award