Ms. JoAnn H. Morgan
Ms. JoAnn H. Morgan was formerly the Director of the External Relations and Business Development Directorate at NASA’s John F. Kennedy Space Center (KSC). She worked for NASA on the Mercury and Gemini Programs and was a key member of the KSC launch team for the Apollo, Skylab, and Apollo-Soyuz Programs. She has received many honors and awards, including an achievement award during the activation of Apollo Launch Complex 39, four Exceptional Service Medals, and the Sloan Fellowship for graduate study at Stanford.
- IHMC celebrates National Robotics Week with open house on April 6
- Experts in spatial disorientation review innovations to mitigate risks of aviation mishaps
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex