Jon Mogford, PhD, serves as chief operating officer and senior vice president of Texas A&M Health. Mogford has an extensive background in biology research and its applications in the field of defense medicine and therapeutics. His expertise encompasses wound healing/regeneration, cellular therapies, tissue engineering and vascular physiology. His specific interests focus on therapeutics for wounded soldiers, protein design processes and drug delivery. He has authored or co-authored 29 peer-reviewed publications.
- Experts in spatial disorientation review innovations to mitigate risks of aviation mishaps
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life