Dr. T. Dwayne McCay
Dr. T. Dwayne McCay is the President at the Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) and also a professor of Physics and Space Sciences. Prior to assuming the role of President at FIT, he served as its Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Formerly at the University of Tennessee, Dr. McCay was the Vice President for Research and Information Technology, Chief Research Officer and Chief Information Officer. His research areas include microgravity and low density fluid mechanics, solidification physics and laser processing of materials.
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Barbara Thorne, conehead termite expert, on biology, control of these highly social insects
- Summer Robotics Camp 2023 registration opens this week.
- Space Florida, IHMC partnership includes collaboration, research support
- WATCH: Dr. Karen Wooley on the future of sustainable, biodegradable plastics.
- STEM-Talk: Jeff Volek on what we’ve learned in 30 years about keto, carb-restricted diets and health
- WATCH: Dr. Alexander Fleming’s Evening Lecture on geroscience and healthy longevity
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- STEM-Talk: Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022