Dr. Paul Kaminski
Dr. Paul Kaminski served as Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology and Chairman of the Defense Science Board, and currently serves on the Director of National Intelligence Senior Advisory Group and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Technical Advisory Board. He chaired the RAND board, and currently chairs the boards of both Exostar and HRL. He has an M.S. in Electrical Engineering, and an M.S. and Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Astronautics.
- A2PEX project leads latest edition of IHMC newsletter
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Mark Shelhamer talk about human spaceflight and missions to Mars
- IHMC supports veterans’ transition to civilian work through SkillBridge program
- Team crafts tool to track neurological function in divers for Office of Naval Research
- Bayou Texar project recruited residents for watershed monitoring
- STEM-Talk: Dr. John Ioannidis on flaws in COVID-19 response
- Triumph Gulf Coast funding supports IHMC purchase of cutting-edge gene sequencer
- WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
- IHMC researchers to help build testing environment to improve operator awareness.