Alain T. Rappaport, MD PhD
Alain T. Rappaport, MD., a scientist and Internet and software entrepreneur, is co-founder and CEO of Nudgit, Inc., an Internet company focused on intelligent choice. He specializes in robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), health care and medicine. He also created and managed Medstory, Inc., a company focused on intelligent search in health and medicine which Microsoft acquired in 2007.
- A2PEX project leads latest edition of IHMC newsletter
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Mark Shelhamer talk about human spaceflight and missions to Mars
- IHMC supports veterans’ transition to civilian work through SkillBridge program
- Team crafts tool to track neurological function in divers for Office of Naval Research
- Bayou Texar project recruited residents for watershed monitoring
- STEM-Talk: Dr. John Ioannidis on flaws in COVID-19 response
- Triumph Gulf Coast funding supports IHMC purchase of cutting-edge gene sequencer
- WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
- IHMC researchers to help build testing environment to improve operator awareness.