Clinical Research Associate
Starting Date: As soon as possible, depending on applicant’s availability.
IHMC is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to work with the Human Performance and Resilience team. IHMC continues to develop and grow its Human Performance and Resilience portfolio of research programs and has a growing need for clinical coordination support. Individuals hired will work with our interdisciplinary human performance team as well as interact and collaborate with members of the Robotics/Exoskeleton team and AI/Computer science personnel.
The CRA administers, maintains and coordinates the logistical aspects of clinical trials and other human research projects in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The CRA is a pivotal point of contact & support for the research team. The CRA works with the research team and institute personnel to support and provide guidance on the administration, compliance, and financial related aspects of clinical studies.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Ideal Candidate: We are seeking individuals who are passionate about human performance and have experience working on multi-disciplinary teams to drive research success. Applicants must be capable of functioning both in a tight-knit team and independently for extended periods of time. The ideal individual will have military experience and have been involved in clinical research to include but limited to Aerospace and Aviation medical research and operations. Applicants must also have good communication, coordination, and documentation skills, and thrive in both a team and individual environment.
CRA applicants should have experience working in laboratories, managing a portfolio of programs, developing and executing methods of procedures (MOPs), and working with Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) to ensure program success.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or other healthcare focus areas
- Military experience
- Experience coordinating multiple programs in an interdisciplinary portfolio
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge (GCP, ICH, HIPAA, IRB, FDA, NIH, DoD, NASA
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe, data management software)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in biology or other healthcare focus areas
- Experience working with military cohorts
- Experience with aerospace and operational physiology
- Experience with medical ethics
Email to email@example.com with the subject line “Clinical Research Associate – YourLastName” and include the following:
- Current resume in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_Resume.pdf”.
- Cover letter in pdf format. Name your file: “YourLastName_CoverLetter.pdf”
- Download this Pre-Interview Questionnaire pdf, fill it out and attach it.
**Application is considered incomplete until all items are submitted.**
Location: Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC), Pensacola, FL
IHMC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.