Jim Reeves practices Real Estate Law and is a lifelong resident of Escambia County. He was previously a member of the Florida House of Representatives and the Pensacola City Council. His community involvement includes board service at numerous organizations including Gonzalez United Methodist Church, St. Michael’s Cemetery Foundation, the Cultural Center/Pensacola Little Theatre, and the Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation.
- A2PEX project leads latest edition of IHMC newsletter
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Mark Shelhamer talk about human spaceflight and missions to Mars
- IHMC supports veterans’ transition to civilian work through SkillBridge program
- Team crafts tool to track neurological function in divers for Office of Naval Research
- Bayou Texar project recruited residents for watershed monitoring
- STEM-Talk: Dr. John Ioannidis on flaws in COVID-19 response
- Triumph Gulf Coast funding supports IHMC purchase of cutting-edge gene sequencer
- WATCH: 2023 IHMC Robotics Open House
- IHMC researchers to help build testing environment to improve operator awareness.