The Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC) pioneers technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities.
Explore our research areas to see what we’re doing.
UWF-IHMC Joint Ph.D. program in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
Upcoming Evening Lectures
- IHMC breaks ground on new, $30 million human performance research complex
- Ed Weiler on the Hubble and James Webb telescopes and NASA’s search for life
- IHMC wins Best Paper award at International Conference on Humanoid Robots 2022
- Science Saturdays start 2023 with sessions on robotics, roller coasters, human performance and more
- Dr. James Allen named fellow by Association for Computational Linguistics
- IHMC launches 2023 Evening Lecture Series in January
- Dr. Gwen Bryan shares the future of exoskeletons in latest “STEM-Talk”
- STEM-Talk chats with Dr. Dan Pardi on flipping the focus to “actual health”
- Exoskeleton research at IHMC moving forward
- STEM-Talk’s “Ask Me Anything” tackles AI, hypersonics, fasting and more
The IHMC Society welcomes your tax- deductible contribution to benefit the research and outreach programs of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC).
The Board of Directors of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition appreciate your generosity and look forward to your further participation in the activities of the IHMC Public Lecture Series.
For more information on how to directly link yourself or your company to the work of IHMC, Please call 850-202-4400.
- Benefactors' Circle: $1,000 or more (Special invitations to dinner with Speakers, autographed books, reserved seating and private receptions)
- Speakers' Circle: $500-$999 (Reserved seating and private receptions)
- Friend: $100-$499
Donate to IHMC
|IHMC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to your participation in future IHMC activities.
|Support IHMC by shopping with this Amazon Smile link. Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to IHMC at no cost you.