The Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC) pioneers technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities.
Explore our research areas to see what we’re doing.
UWF-IHMC Joint Ph.D. program in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
Upcoming Evening Lectures
- STEM-Talk: Don Layman on the role of dietary protein in muscle, health, and disease
- Fall Evening Lecture Series kicks off with expert in autonomous ocean robotics
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Josh Hagen on performance lessons from athletes, warfighters
- Back-to-school means back to Science Saturdays at IHMC
- Robotics Camp fires students’ STEM excitement through hands-on learning
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Chris McCurdy on kratom and pain management
- IHMC researchers collaborating with American Magic team
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Brian Cole on advances in knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries
- IHMC honors seven colleagues with emeritus status
- STEM-Talk: Dominic D’Agostino on latest research into therapeutic ketosis
The IHMC Society welcomes your tax- deductible contribution to benefit the research and outreach programs of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC).
The Board of Directors of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition appreciate your generosity and look forward to your further participation in the activities of the IHMC Public Lecture Series.
For more information on how to directly link yourself or your company to the work of IHMC, Please call 850-202-4400.
- Benefactors' Circle: $1,000 or more (Special invitations to dinner with Speakers, autographed books, reserved seating and private receptions)
- Speakers' Circle: $500-$999 (Reserved seating and private receptions)
- Friend: $100-$499
Donate to IHMC
|IHMC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to your participation in future IHMC activities.