The Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC) pioneers technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities.
Explore our research areas to see what we’re doing.
Upcoming Evening Lectures
Pensacola // November 21, 2019
Oxytocin and human aging: Brain-behavioral evidence of benefits on cognitive and socioemotional functioningMore Info
- STEM-Talk wins People’s Choice award for second time in three years
- UWF and IHMC announce inaugural cohort for state’s first Ph.D. in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- UWF and IHMC announce inaugural director for Intelligent Systems and Robotics doctoral program
- IHMC and Andrews Research and Education Foundation announce partnership to conduct research projects
- Ryan Tilley Appointed to the FloridaWest Economic Development Alliance Board of Directors
- The most important, innovative company to open in Ocala in the past 20 years.
- IHMC CEO named to National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence
- IHMC a finalist in Toyota Mobility Challenge
- UWF partners with IHMC to develop first intelligent systems and robotics Ph.D. in Florida
- Drone program with City of Pensacola Police Department
The IHMC Society welcomes your tax- deductible contribution to benefit the research and outreach programs of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC).
The Board of Directors of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition appreciate your generosity and look forward to your further participation in the activities of the IHMC Public Lecture Series.
For more information on how to directly link yourself or your company to the work of IHMC, Please call 850-202-4400.
- Benefactors' Circle: $1,000 or more (Special invitations to dinner with Speakers, autographed books, reserved seating and private receptions)
- Speakers' Circle: $500-$999 (Reserved seating and private receptions)
- Friend: $100-$499
Donate to IHMC
|IHMC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to your participation in future IHMC activities.
|Support IHMC by shopping with this Amazon Smile link. Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to IHMC at no cost you.