The Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC) pioneers technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities.
Explore our research areas to see what we’re doing.
UWF-IHMC Joint Ph.D. program in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
Upcoming Evening Lectures
Pensacola // March 14, 2024
Dr. Tom Jones
Space Shuttle Stories: Capturing the Human Element of America’s Iconic SpaceshipMore Info
- STEM-Talk: Dr. Michael Leon on the power of olfaction enrichment to ameliorate dementia symptoms
- IHMC hosts Dynamic Walking Conference in May 2024 drawing robotics experts from across the world
- Dr. Tom Jones Evening Lecture on March 15 includes book signing by Bodacious Bookstore
- STEM-Talk: Mark Mattson on the brain’s most important neurotransmitter
- IHMC Newsletter highlights human-machine teaming research and more
- STEM-Talk: Marc Hamilton on the metabolic power behind the soleus push-up
- Science Saturdays welcome students with new sessions in 2024
- Evening Lecture series kicks off 2024 highlighting power of Internet of Things
- STEM-Talk: Sten Stray-Gundersen on blood-flow restriction training and cardiovascular exercise physiology
- STEM-Talk: Euan Ashley on precision medicine’s potential to predict, prevent and diagnose diseases
The IHMC Society welcomes your tax- deductible contribution to benefit the research and outreach programs of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC).
The Board of Directors of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition appreciate your generosity and look forward to your further participation in the activities of the IHMC Public Lecture Series.
For more information on how to directly link yourself or your company to the work of IHMC, Please call 850-202-4400.
- Benefactors' Circle: $1,000 or more (Special invitations to dinner with Speakers, autographed books, reserved seating and private receptions)
- Speakers' Circle: $500-$999 (Reserved seating and private receptions)
- Friend: $100-$499
Donate to IHMC
|IHMC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to your participation in future IHMC activities.