The Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC) pioneers technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human capabilities.
Explore our research areas to see what we’re doing.
UWF-IHMC Joint Ph.D. program in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
Upcoming Evening Lectures
Pensacola // December 13, 2022
Human Health and Performance: Assembling the Puzzle Pieces toward OptimizationMore Info
- STEM-Talk’s “Ask Me Anything” tackles AI, hypersonics, fasting and more
- IHMC launches multi-year project augmenting, assessing performance in extreme environments
- Dr. Jason Fung, “The Obesity Code” author, on insulin resistance and metabolic health
- “Why We Get Sick” author Ben Bikman now live on STEM-Talk
- Video shows progress of IHMC humanoid robot Nadia
- IHMC’s Ken Ford leads ketosis session at Targeting Metabesity Conference 2022
- STEM-Talk guest Vyvyanne Loh on “TOFI”, metabolic diseases, and weight management
- 2022 Evening Lecture series speakers announced
- Dr. Jeffery Iliff on glymphatic system’s role in health of brains young and old
- Put IHMC’s Science Saturday on your calendar today
The IHMC Society welcomes your tax- deductible contribution to benefit the research and outreach programs of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition (IHMC).
The Board of Directors of the Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition appreciate your generosity and look forward to your further participation in the activities of the IHMC Public Lecture Series.
For more information on how to directly link yourself or your company to the work of IHMC, Please call 850-202-4400.
- Benefactors' Circle: $1,000 or more (Special invitations to dinner with Speakers, autographed books, reserved seating and private receptions)
- Speakers' Circle: $500-$999 (Reserved seating and private receptions)
- Friend: $100-$499
Donate to IHMC
|IHMC is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to your participation in future IHMC activities.
|Support IHMC by shopping with this Amazon Smile link. Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to IHMC at no cost you.