HRP Summer Research Internship
IHMC is seeking individuals to assist with data collection across a variety of Healthspan, Resilience and Performance (HRP) research protocols. These protocols are funded from a variety of resource sponsors. Current projects are related to the enhancement of human performance in extreme military environments, advancements in aerospace and beyond. Ongoing research efforts involve studies in the areas of exercise science, life science, data science, biology, nutrition, and experimental psychology. This opportunity is perfect for students interested in building a strong resume through real-world research and develop experience at a world-class institution.
- 3.0 GPA undergraduate; 3.5 GPA graduate students.
- Must be a Junior, Senior, or Master’s students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct literature reviews to facilitate sound methodology to investigate the effects of environmental and situational stress on operator cognitive and perceptual performance.
- Provide support in the development of research and IRB protocols for IHMC projects.
- Aid in the recruitment and scheduling of research participants for IHMC HRP Protocols.
- Provide support for day-to-day execution of IHMC research protocols.
- Provide support for data preparation, reduction, and analysis.
- Provide support for the preparation of research reports and refereed presentations and publication.
- Execute other duties in support of the aforementioned research and development activities.
Terms of Internship:
Application deadline: 5 p.m. on May 13, 2022.
Orientation dates: May 16 and 23.
Summer Term 1: May 16-Aug. 5, 2022.
Summer term 2: May 23-Aug. 12, 2022.
Part-time, unpaid internship.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: